Breathe Medical N95 Industrial Mask 1010A-C
Breathe Medical Manufacturing masks are designed and manufactured in British Columbia, Canada. NIOSH standards are met or exceeded with quality masks produced in a ISO 8 Rated Cleanroom; and random quality tests pre and post production in a state-of-the-art lab increase quality. Premium, soft materials provide better breathability and all day comfort.
These masks are Health Canada N95 authorized and offer >98% BFE. Seal check tested, and Canadian made with electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fibers offers maximum performance of filtration. The N95 flat fold fits all head sizes and disposable for single use.
- Health Canada N95 authorized
- Offers ≥ 98% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
- Seal check tested
- Canadian made electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fibers ensure maximum filtration performance
- Hypo-allergenic for users with sensitive skin
- Extra elastic headband to fit all head sizes
- Disposable, for single use only
Made in Canada