Breathe Medical Children’s Disposable Masks ASTM Level 1
Breathe Medical Manufacturing masks are proudly designed and manufactured in British Columbia, Canada. The children’s masks meet or exceed ASTM standards with quality masks produced in a ISO 8 Rated Cleanroom. The Children’s Masks Level 1, disposable masks are made from materials that are premium grade and soft to help provide better breathability with lasting all day comfort. Best in class breathability is compounded by random quality tests pre and post production in a state-of-the-art lab.
With strong polyester elastic ear loops and an adjustable nose piece that is designed for a snug and secure fit, Breathe Medical offers masks that are usable and comfortable all day. The masks are made with a non-woven, 3-ply designs to offer effective filtration in the single use, disposable masks.
- Available in ASTM Levels 2 + 3
- Strong polyester elastic ear loops
- Best in class breathability
- Adjustable nose piece designed for snug and secure fit
- Ultra-soft material for all day comfort
- Hypoallergenic and latex free
- Non-woven, 3 layer design for effective filtration
- Disposable, for single use only
- 50 masks per box
Made in Canada