Dent-X Canada Tie-back Disposable Surgical Masks ASTM Level 3
The Disposable Surgical Masks from Dent-X Canada are manufactured in Vaughan, Ontario. The ASTM Level 3 masks are perfect for communities experiencing high-risk environments. Level 3 ASTM protects against high levels of bacterial infiltration. They are designed to protect the wearer who is in environments or in procedures with moderate to heavy amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosol exposure. A comfortable design with tie strings to the back of the head provides three layers of protection while maintaining excellent breathability and comfort for the wearer’s ears. Non-woven, latex and fiberglass free materials create a water resistant, yet durable product . These masks are meant to be single use and disposed of appropriately after used for the day.
Individually vacuum-sealed for maximum safety.
- Pleated 3 layer design, the filter efficiency is higher than 98%
- ASTM Level 3
- Soft lined, water resistant, non-woven material
- Latex and fiberglass free
- Adjustable nose piece
- tie-back strings for snug fit
- Made from non-woven propylene fabric
- Filter rate is both BFE ≥ 98 and PFE ≥ 98
- Use for personal protection
- Single use
- Non-sterile (Medical)
- 25 Masks per Box
Made in Canada
For additional personal protection equipment, please take a look at our shop!