HLT-6100 Solar Hybrid LED Light Tower
The Solar Hybrid LED Light tower uses daylight to efficiently, continually and cost-effectively illuminate your sites at night. Using daylight to help power your HLT LED Light Tower, less fuel is consumed and you are provided with a savings of up 28 litres of diesel per night. The light tower is equipped with a heavy duty steel galvanized frame and mast, GPS and Telematics capabilities, automatic on at dusk and off at dawn features and 6 Vision X LED Lamps. Powder coated steel exterior Kubota engine and 4 outriggers, the HLT-6100 LED Light Tower is exactly what your job site needs.
- Hybrid Technology: combined Solar Energy with DC generator makes it very environmentally friendly in use. Great for 24/7 operations like Mining, Oil & Gas, Rental and Construction operations
- 6-8 hours runtime of LED floodlights on the batter-bank only
- Max. 3-4 hours engine runtime per 10 hour night
- almost no CO2 emissions and noise emission because of runtime on the battery-bank
- Ideal for use in residential areas because of low sound emission
- 24V DC-powered system and battery-bank safe to use (low voltage no explosion risks)
- Lower operational costs by saving up to 28 litres of diesel per night with the HLT-6100 hybrid
- Reduce engine maintenance to max. 4 times per year because of the lower runtime of the engine instead of every month with a conventional light tower (250-400 hour runtime)
- Reduce labour costs and spillage by refuelling only once every 30-45 days instead of every 2-3 days with conventional light towers
- Optional DSE interface for remote operation of the HLT-6100 Hybrid Light Tower, engine and fuel level monitoring, remote swiping of the lights and Geofencing with GPS position
- 3,000 Watt inverter
Call us today at 587-254-2366 for more information!