Dent-X Canada Disposable Surgical Masks ASTM Level 3
The disposable masks from Dent-X Canada are manufactured in Vaughan, Ontario. The ASTM Level 3 Disposable Masks are perfect for communities experiencing high-risk environments. A comfortable design provides three layers of protection while maintaining excellent breathability. ASTM Level 3 masks are designed for environments and procedures with moderate to heavy amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosol exposure. These masks are used to protect against high bacterial infiltration. Dent-x Canada has created a mask that offers all day comfort with stretchable elastic ear-loops to ensure a snug fit. Non-woven, latex and fibreglass free materials create a water resistant, yet durable product. These masks are single use and should be appropriately disposed of after effectively used.
Individually vacuum-sealed for maximum safety.
- Pleated 3 layer design, the filter efficiency is higher than 98%
- Soft lined, water resistant, non-woven material
- Latex and fiberglass free
- Adjustable nose piece
- Stretchable elastic ear-loop for a tight and snug fit
- Made from non-woven propylene fabric
- Filter rate is both BFE ≥ 98 and PFE ≥ 98
- Use for personal protection
- Non-sterile (Medical)
- Single Use
Made in Canada
Available in ASTM Levels 2
For additional personal protection equipment, please visit our shop!